Live with Maharajas
The name ‘Rajasthan’ conjures up visions of forts, palaces, deserts and national parks. Rajasthan tourist places are all about luxury, lifestyle, grandeur and richness of a state. Also, the culture of this city has something wonderful to offer. Jaipur, the land of Maharajas, boasts of an elaborate architecture and breathtaking views. Jodhpur, the famous ‘Blue City’, is quite famous for its blue buildings. Jaisalmer and Bikaner are gateway to the desert expanse of Rajasthan.
- Visit Forts and Palaces
- Explore the kingdom of Maharaja's & Maharani's.
- Enhance your taste bud with most delicious and ethnic food of the state.
- First hand experience of the royal and rich culture.
- Desert, Camel Safari, Temples, Forts.
- Shop for Handicraft items, Blue Pottery, Gold & Kundan jewellery, Stones and more.
- Beautiful landscapes through Aravali range
- Enjoy elephant ride in Amer Fort, Jaipur
- Shop for handicrafts and jewelry in the local market of Jaipur
- Explore the stunning Dilwara Jain temples of Mount Abu
- The beautiful Ranakpur Jain temples
- Hawa Mahal, a palace with numerous window panes placed strategically
- Explore the Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
- Shopping in Mall Road, Mount Abu.
- Visit to Jaisalmer attractions including Jaisalmer Fort and Patwon-Ki-Haveli
Day 1. Jaipur Airport / Railway Station – Hotel:
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2. Jaipur Local Sightseeing:
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3. Jaipur – Bikaner (330 Km / 6 hrs):
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. Enroute visit Asia's biggest Camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 4. Bikaner Halfday Sightseeing – Jaisalmer (333 Km / 6 hrs):
After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace. After that transfer to Jaisalmer. Enroute visit Jaisalmer War Museum - The Jaisalmer War Museum is located 10 km short of Jaisalmer on the Jaisalmer - Jodhpur Highway. The unique museum has been designed with the view of honouring the contributions and sacrifices of war heroes, and to highlight their bravery. It also traces the evolution of the Indian Army. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.